Here, you’ll be surrounded by our family, filled with care, working for your recovery.
I am Cassia
Get better, go home.
Skilled Nursing Short-Term Rehabilitation
Surgery, illness or injury can bring day-to-day activities to a stop for adults of all ages. Bridging the gap between hospital and home requires the latest technology, clinical expertise, holistic support and an environment that promotes well-being. Transitional care and rehabilitation at Hastings Senior Health & Living provides a healthy balance of treatment protocols and highly skilled care, dedicated to rapid recovery.
Getting you back to your best
Your team of health care professionals will work with you and your family to develop a care plan that can help you transition quickly back into everyday life. Our medical director guides skilled nursing care and physician assistants, therapists and clinicians who work to restore lost function. Our therapists are specialists in rehabilitation care and help patients build strength, improve balance, mobility and overall health.
Our Rehabilitation Center
Our state-of-the-art center features private rooms, welcoming community spaces and a full range of rehabilitation therapies.
Amenities & Services
- Fully furnished, private rooms
- Three delicious meals daily, served in the dining room with flexible dining times, snacks all day
- Telephone, cable TV and wireless internet
- Personal laundry, bed linens, towels
- Beauty salon/barber
- Soothing whirlpool tub
- Social activities and events
- Therapeutic recreation
- Physical therapy gym with state-of-the-art equipment
- Occupational therapy kitchen
- Speech and language pathology therapy room
- IV and antibiotic therapy
- Wound care and wound vac therapy
- Joint replacement therapy
- Orthopedic and sports medicine
- Geriatric rehabilitation
- Outpatient therapies
- Full time chaplain
- The latest technology and clinical expertise
- Around-the-clock skilled nursing and personal care services
- Medication administration
- On-site physician visits
- Medical director
- Social workers
- Registered dietician
- Therapy specialists
- Partnerships with acute care providers improve care transitions and reduce re-hospitalization
Choose where you will recover
You’ll feel better and recover faster when surrounded by the people you love. Make your own choice about where you will go for rehabilitation—tell your discharge planner to refer you to Hastings Senior Health & Living for your rehabilitation.
If you have a surgery planned
Pre-planning can provide you with a seamless hospital-to-rehabilitation transition. Tour, meet staff, reserve your stay and see everything our community offers!